Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Destiny, Loyalty, and Faith: New Series

This series of blogs is going to be driven by in-game events, told from a 1st person perspective, in-character.

Here's a little character background:

My name is TheOnlyProphet. I am a Ni-Kunni loyal to the Amarr Empire. I started as a prospector by trade, and now I am a full fledged scientist. I am the CEO of Altus Provisio, a loyal industrial corporation that has because of duty joined the Amarr Militia, The 24th Crusade. I am our corporation's only explorer, as well, so I regularly fly off for days, sometimes weeks at a time, excavating archeological sites, and codebreaking top secret pirate faction's scientific information.

Watch here for the Destiny, Loyalty, and Faith series.

Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment